Pages

Thursday 23 March 2017

Camp Writing


WOW!!! Last week on Wednesday (the first day of camp). I was so excited to get straight into the activities. Anyways, team 4 went camping on school grounds, and we had lots of activities. Some of the activities were kayaking,  youthtown, get lost killerzone, roller skating, basketball and skating in the hall. We also had lots of songs especially at the pools.

My highlight was the Moana a Nui Kiwa Pools. We went to the Moana a Nui Kiwa pools on Friday which was the last day of camp. At the pools there were 2 pools outside. Outside there was also a bombing pool, a waterslide and a water park. I liked the water park best. My other highlight was killer zone with Mr Jacobson. In killer zone it was like a obstacle course but it was also all about speed. When we went to killer zone we played the chiefs. The chiefs leaders were Chastyti and Tupuia. I was in the group Sheriffs. The team leaders were Kurtus and Naomi. It was a pretty close game. I also loved all the fun in the hall like the roller skating and the basketball.

I recommend all the kids should come to this camp because it is really fun and you will have a great time. Not only that but you get to spend time with your friends. It a great time just to hang at school and have fun.

I would like to thank my Dad for staying overnight and making sure that everyone was ok. I would also like to thank helpers for looking after us and sorting out games and fun activities, Mr J for setting up kiler zone and get lost, Mr S for making this awesome camp happen, and Mr Burt for sorting kayaking and making this camp happen. Thank you also to the team leaders for keeping this an awesome camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment