Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Easter Learning Journey ~ Day 5: Activity 1, 2 & 3

Day 5: Activity 1, 2 & 3
________________________________________
Task 1:It's Friday!

Create a poster that shows 3 key quotes you have heard your parents/whanau say since being in Level 4 alert.
_____________________________________________________________________


This means to think of Covid-19 as a test. And when you think of a test, think of passing. Have faith and believe you can pass the test! Believe anything is possible. Outsmart the test and stick to the rules.


Even though there's a whole lot going on it's best to stay calm. If you're calm, you'll understand and'll know how to manage :) If you're strong on the inside and out and you believe, then you're ready :D


Keeping your distance, not just by contact but also through personal reasons. It's good to keep a good distance because you're not contacting anyone but it's also good to keep your distance with others. You never know if someone is actually having a rough time. It'll keep you safe from harming them and/or yourself :D
_____________________________________________________________________
Task 2: Extra - Text Message
If you were given the ability to text message today to all people of Aotearoa - what  would it be? NO more than 10 words!
Write in screen here, take a pic and post on your blog to end your first week of our Easter Learning Journey.
_____________________________________________________________________


I decided to base my text message about Convid-19. Some people aren't taking it seriously and I want people to know that Covid-19 is dangerous. Staying safe and following the rules that our prime minister has set for us to obey. We're all in this together!
_____________________________________________________________________
Task 3: Collection ?
Select from this collection, 3 emojis that show how you’ve found this week’s Easter Learning Journey!

_____________________________________________________________________

👍😋🔌

Overall, this week's Easter Learning Journey has been super fun and has kept me lots of company. I reckon I did pretty good considering I started a bit late. In the end I managed to get the activities finished :D

For some random reason I felt silly while doing some of the activities. But don't worry, it's not unusual. It's just my just my personality.

Oh and also, I always seemed to lose my charger in random places. Underneath the couch, underneath the bean bags. You name it, it'll most likely be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment