Pages

Friday 4 September 2015

Firefighters David


If you want to be a firefighter you have to fill out a long form and do all kinds of test. When you do your physical test you have to drag the hose, carry a big heavy tank, and you have to rescue a dummy. You have to be brave, and healthy.


Fire fighters respond to a emergency calls in a variety of ways. A firefighter saves cat when there stuck in trees they even help people in a car crash. They save people In a fire. They help people get their baby's out or the car.


Fire trucks are like a moving tool box. On the top of the fire truck there is a siren, and a ladder. It carries a first aid kits, heavy oxygen tanks, pick-axes, long hoses, tools and gas masks. The colours of the fire truck are red, grey, black, and sometimes silver.


I would like to be a firefighter because I have wanted to save people and I can put out the fire. The other reason is because I have never been on a long ladder, I would like to go on a long ladder. I am brave enough to be a firefighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment