Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Zebra fish poster

Task Description:

In this poster we had to provide 5 facts about the Zebra fish. Like the octopus poster we had to give a fact for every stripe instead of a tentacles. A Zebra fish has 5 stripes and so we had to complete the following instructions from Whaea Kelly. "For every stripe there is on a Zebra fish you have to provide a fact. Make sure they are each different." We then had to share this on our blog for our viewers to see!


Click HERE to see poster!

1 comment:

  1. Tena Koutou Jahzara, my name is Caitlin and I attend Taipa Area School. I enjoyed reading your interesting facts about zebrafish and it reminded me of the time we made fish art at my last school. The image you have of the zebrafish is angled perfectly and the whiskers resemble the whiskers of my cat. One thing you could improve is that you have spelt stripe wrong twice. I would love you to read some of my writing in the blog link below:

    https://tascaitlinr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete