Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Easter Learning Journey ~ Day 1 - Activity 1, 2 & 3

Kia ora, My name is Jahzara! I’m a year 8 at Pt England school. I am the second eldest out of 5. I love to write stories and I love to draw. Anyways, It’s the school holidays and it has been pretty boring. I enjoy going out to places like the park, movies or even the beach but because we're in isolation I can't do much.  To make your holiday a bit more joyful you could always blog. Blogging doesn’t just show what you’ve been doing. It helps your knowledge grow. Not only to become a stronger learner but to also help you get smarter. Team 5 has given us a special Easter Learning Journey to help us blog throughout the holidays. They’ve given us amazing and fun activities to do and enjoy. 

So here I am, completing the Easter Learning Journey
_________________________________________________________________________________

Day 1 ~ Activity 1


_________________________________________________________________________________

Day 1 ~ Activity 2


_________________________________________________________________________________

Day 1 ~ Activity 3

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jahzara! Thanks for sharing your choices of what you found interesting about our country and then the places in Auckland you'd like to visit. You'll be interested that other students who are on the ELJ also selected what you did! Well one you!

    ReplyDelete