Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Day Two of no school :) | What's up ? |

Today was the second day of no school. We've been learning at home and online with our chrome books! I started my morning off with a nice hot shower :) Then had my breakfast. After that, I got straight into work. I joined Mrs Tele'a at 8:30am, reading the daily time table. Also said the school karakia like usual, may have say the school mihi and sang Wairua Tapu as Mrs Tele'a wanted us too.

Usually on a Wednesday I'd be at Extension but because I was at home I got right into literacy.
This time I decided to do the create tasks because I've already answered the questions. Later on, it was finally time to call Miss Tapuke. This time it was different. She explained our tasks like usual but then gave us a quiz. She asked us questions about our texts, and we answered them :) After the quiz Miss Tapuke decided to send us off the hangout to do our work. I had a little break with my sister. We had a snack and played outside. It was lots of fun. After all, isolation is driving me crazy !

We came back inside and I carried on with my literacy task as my sister Eva went on with her school work too. I then decided to switch to maths :) Mrs Stone had new work set for us. I had a look at the video she had made for us and scrolled down to see a brand new slide waiting to be completed. I had a look at the video she had inserted in the slides and responded when she asked us too. She helped us complete the first 3 slides. She then let us try to solve the following slides.

It was a bit different as our maths call was moved to 1:00pm. Well, it was time to call each other! We did the rest of the word problems on the slide together on the call because some people were still confused (including me :) Once again, the call was very very very tragic! Some forgot to mute themselves and it was just, really confusing. It didn't help that it was a bit laggy but doing learning at home with your teacher is better then nothing :)

Once we finished out hangout Mrs Stone set us off to complete the presentation. We all got removed off the call one by one and did our learning for today. Time went by and all of a sudden it was 3:00pm!

It would've been the end of school but I kept pushing to get a couple of things finished.

In the end i'd say I'm proud of what I've accomplished today.

I hope you're all having a good time, don't forget to be safe!

God Bless xo

No comments:

Post a Comment