Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Going Swimming

Yesterday in the afternoon My mum, Eva, twin sisters and I decided to go for a swim at the lagoon pools. I decided I wanted to go to the pools to celebrate my learning that I have done all year. When we arrived at the pools we saw lots of other people at the pool. I saw some of my friends, some of my sisters friend and even some of my brothers friends! We played lots of games in the cold water, We also got crowded a lot. My brother was walking from the school so he did take a while to get there. We had lots of fun swimming and splashing each other. After a while we went to have something to snack on. We ate Yummy flavored chips and even had a drink. We did wait just a little bit for our food to digest because, you don't want anything to go wrong in there. We did want to go onto that big swirly slide but we couldn't. Most of the time we swam outside, but we did go on the inside and in the water park. When it was time to go home I was so sad. I wasn't ready to go back home. I just wanted to hop back into the water. When my mum caught me with a frown on my face she said to me "don't worry we are going to come here on the second of January!" Then my frown turned back upside down. I was just so happy to here that we will be going back too the pools once more!

Thanks for reading along with me!
Please remember to leave a positive comment down bellow!
And stay tuned for more holiday blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment