Pages

Thursday 11 October 2018

Up The Mountain


 Today we went up the Mount Wellington mountain. We woke up pretty late today but once everyone was awake we got my little sisters ready for kindy then took them to kindy. After taking them to kindy we realized no one had, had breakfast because we were all in a rush. We decided to have a late breakfast after the walk around the mountain. It was so fun walking around the mountain because I had so much energy. I don't know why but I was so hype even with a empty stomach. Well, I almost run the whole mountain, yes that is how hype I was. My sister and cousin was very scared of heights and so they were being drama queens. I had lots of fun scaring them. We saw a few dogs. One very happy to be outside and 3 cute dogs. We went around the other half of the mountain then went home. I'm lucky I did not fall. We went home and made us a healthy breakfast. We had fruity shakes. A couple minutes after breakfast we had to pick up my little sisters because one had a very high temperature. On the way to their kindy it was a DISASTER. We almost ran out of gas. So we almost got stuck in the middle of the road but lucky we made it home with filled up gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment