Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Another Birthday


So today we are going to Happy Days (a restaurant) for my little cousins birthday. I'm very excited to go back to school because my cousin is turning 5. So you know what that means, he's coming to PT ENGLAND SCHOOL before we went any where we went to EXTREME a arcade/bowling center. I did pretty well with my bowling. I haven't done it in a while and my score was like 73, well around that number. After bowling we went over to the games. The fist game I played was (forgot what it's called) hit the clown (made that up). You got a timer and unlimited handballs to trow at the clowns. The top row was worth 30, the second was worth 20 and of course the bottom one was worth 10. My favorite game I played had to be the Laser Frenzy. We did quietly argue about who was going to swipe their card. Luckily I didn't have to swipe my card. My final score of tickets was 167, I decided to get myself a bunch of water balloons and a couple of lollies. After Extreme we had something to eat then went home. Once we got home I went to my room to get changed for netball training. 10 minutes later my mum took me to the netball courts. We did lots of running. After training my mum picked me u and took me home. When I arrived at home I ran inside and had a shower. After my shower I got changed, put my shoes on, did my hair and left. It was hard to find parking but eventually we found one. We sat in the restaurant for a while then the speeches then the prayer. We went to go get our food, then our 2nd then our desserts (ICE CREAM AND CAKE MM-MM) It was so fun playing around with my cousins especially the one who turned 5 Hahahahahah!

             !Happy birthday!





No comments:

Post a Comment