Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

| All Rivers Flow To Sea | ~ Literacy work

Walt: Describe the purpose of a clause


Task Description:

In this presentation we were tasked to complete the following slides. I have a bit of unfinished things in this presentation so I'll finish it soon. If you see any changes, then I've finished the rest. We had to highlight the subject in the sentences and the verbs in the sentences. Green and blue! We also read a story and talked about the structure and what is happening. We looked closer at the story as we answered some questions. We then had to write our own little story. My one was about 'the time I decided to come back to school after my aunty had passed due to cancer'

Enjoy!! :))


1 comment:

  1. Wow Jahzara, what a beautiful piece of writing. I really love how you were able to follow the structure from the text we read - to use that internal monologue just like Rose's. You also used lots of short sentences, with directions and to highlight important information. Would you be interested to read more of the text?

    ReplyDelete