Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

My Invention :) ~ Literacy

Walt: Form and communicate ideas.



Task Description:

Miss Tapuke gave us something a bit interesting this week for Literacy. She gave us the task to sketch out an invention that'll be made and be useful for 2057. I decided to sketch out a drone that'll help us reduce our pollution. We then had to come up with 2 sentences that describes and tells my audience what it is and what it does. Then we had to come up with 3 names for our inventions and post it on our blogs!

Here's mine :)






5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jahzara. My name is Blake and I am from Pompallier School. I really liked this post because it is cool to see that you want to invent something that help sustain our environment. I also liked how you added a picture to elaborate on your topic, well done.



    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jahzara,

    I really like your post on drones and how it will help sustain the environment.I was looking the other day about drones because I was wanting to purchase one,
    ,so I could capture all my son's touch footage while sitting in my chair.I really like your picture especially with the hands keep up the good work.

    Tyson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jahzara

    I really like your invention. I haven't seen that idea before about creating drones to pick up rubbish. Very clever and I like the possible names that you came up with. Will your drone need to be operated by a person? Or will they have sensors to scan and pick up rubbish on it's own? Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Jahzara! We may be able to have this very soon if not already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Jahzara!
    Tino pai tō mahi! You have done a great job of communicating messages about your invention - what it looks like, what it does and possible names. Which one is your favourite name? Keep up the good work Jahzara!

    ReplyDelete