Pages

Monday 6 April 2020

Easter Learning Journey: Week 2 ~ Day 6: Activity 1, 2 & 3

Day 6: Activity 1, 2 & 3 
________________________________________
Task 1: 

Use this family tree template to help you design one of your own in google draw.  
You may want to add more places for names for your siblings or your parents siblings.

_________________________________________________________________________
Task 2: 

complete your family tree by filling in all the names of the people listed.  

________________________________________________________________________

Task 3: 
 under each name write down the culture of the person 

*Post complete family tree on blog with a brief description of today’s task

________________________________________________________________________
My Family Tree :D

My mum's parents & Grandparents are full Maori. Her parents grew up with lots of siblings, compared to my mum and her sister. Our grandmother enjoy's taking us out to places with our cousins. Places like the movies, shops and out for walks! Our grandfather enjoys taking us out to places like the pools and playgrounds :) Ajani, Eva and I have been lucky enough to have met our mum's grandmother's when we were younger. Our great grandmothers :D

My dad is Tongan/British! I didn't find this out until, well, to be honest. I only found this out today! We weren't able to meet our great grandfather's and our great grandmother but we were able to meet our great grandmother Fehoko back in Tonga when we were younger. My papa & nana live just around the corner from our house. We usually visit a lot but now that we're in isolation we don't visit as much. We usually go out shopping and out to the park with our cousins. My nana and papa also have a whole lot of siblings compared to my dad and aunty.

Well, yeah! I grew up with 4 siblings. They can be a bit annoying but we're still family :D I'm still shocked that we're part British and that I just found out today!

Hope you enjoyed ! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jahzara

    What a great family tree! What an interesting discovery too! It would be amazing to find out which part of Britain your Dad's ancestor came from. I hope that you get to spend a lot more time with your extended family and grandparents once the lockdown finishes. Keep up the great work Jahzara!

    Mrs Lagitupu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jahzara for sharing this beautiful family tree. I love that it's been an opportunity to find out more about your family - especially dad! I enjoyed reading your post which shows you understand the different parts of your family tree well! Tino pai to mahi Jahzara! You are doing so well and YES you go for it with the catching up. Take care!

    ReplyDelete